Summer Clearance = Good Deals

I stopped into Roberts today and found they had all their spring decor on sale 60% off. They had lots of cute things but I ended up coming home with a couple chunky flowers for $2.80 each. They are wide enough you can either stand them up for a little summer accent on a shelf or you could easily attach them to a cute painted board with some vinyl. So here they are. For now I think I will just use them as summer decor.





I also found this cute Family metal tile for only $4.00 regular $9.99. They were back by the easels and not marked down, but the lady said they were 60% off - sweet. I think I'll put it in my family room and use a cute easel.



I also stopped in to Target and they have all their summer "stuff" on sale. So now is the time to stock up on those water and sand toys and you can always use more bubles.

What good summer clearance deals have you found?

Comments

Popular Posts