Home is Where Our Story Begins


Well we recently returned from a little fall vacation back to Virginia to visit family. We had a great time with everyone. We attended my nephew's baptism.


The boys got to go trick or treating with some of their cousins.


Went to the Marine Corps museum - which was totally awesome. The boys even loved it. Great displays.




Got to play at the park a couple of times.


And overall just had a wonderful time with my family.

Now that we're unpacked and have most of the laundry done, it's time to get back to work.

One other vinyl project I did recently was with this cute little plate I found at Tai Pan for $1.67. I found a saying here that I really liked so ordered my vinyl from Jill over at utahvinyl.com and added it to my plate.




I love simple projects.

Comments

Popular Posts