Christmas Mantel


Well before I start putting away all the Christmas decor, I figured I better show you my Christmas mantel.  I've been working the last two weeks so going to work in the dark, coming home in the dark and gone for the weekend does not make it easy to get any decent photos of the mantel.  I was finally able to snap a couple pictures so I could share.  Better late than never, right?



I found some gold paper mache reindeer at Michael's for 50% off ($4.50 each) and added those to my mantel this year.  I also found a couple free printables that I downloaded and put in frames.


The nutcrackers we've had forever.  I picked up the wreath on Christmas clearance last year at Michael's. 


This year instead of putting the garland ON the mantel, I used some Command hooks and HUNG it on the mantel making some room for other decor. I love how it turned out.




Okay, now I can take it all down - one of these days.  It's so sad to see all the Christmas decor boxed up and put away, but I'm ready.

Comments

Popular Posts