$2.00 Glass Dishes

Well I'm sure you've all seen what epoxy can do. But let me just show you one of my recent projects with the stuff. I started out with this.



I bought the glass bowl at Wally World for a buck and the candlestick at Dollar Tree. Added a little epoxy to the mix and got this.



I let it sit for 24 hours just to make sure it was completely dry. I did a few others while I was at it with some other glass dishes I found at Dollar Tree. Now I have my set of 3. Now I'm on the hunt for some orange and black candy to fill them. These would be great as candle holders, serving dishes for other types of food or filled with all sorts of seasonal decor and for a mere $2.00 each - not a bad price at all.

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts