Simple Photo Display

I had a scrap piece of wood left over from my magnet boards so I thought I would make a photo holder with it.  Instead of painting it, I decided to stain it.  I used Miniwax Dark Walnut stain.



I just used a foam brush to put it on then removed any excess with a paper towel.
 
 
I found the cutest ribbon at Hobby Lobby last week when it was 50% off.  I also used my 40% off coupon and bought these clips.


I attached the ribbon and clip with a little hot glue.


Then I decided to add a burlap flower and a cute photo of my nephew and it was done.


You can either attach a picture hanger on the back or display it with an easel.  I love it.


I think I'll be making a few more of these for Christmas gifts.

Comments

  1. I was just looking through your blog and found this. I like how you did this photo frame, in fact I think it's great! I found your site through a Pin on Pinterest. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts