Burlap Flower Magnets


So yesterday I showed you the cute magnet boards I made.


Well now I just need some cute magnets to go with them.  I decided to try my hand at burlap flowers - I know I'm a little slow, but this was my first attempt.  Cut out 8 circles, 4 small and 4 a bit larger.  (The picture below shows various circles I cut out.)


Fold each one in half, then half again, then staple.


Make a bunch of them.


Use another piece of burlap or felt to attach your pieces to. 


Then start hot gluing four on the bottom, four on the top till you end up with something like this.
 

Now to finish it off you can add a pearl, paper flower, glass bead, button, or whatever you have on hand.



Hot glue a magnet to the back.


Then you're done.  Just beautiful!

 
Now it's ready for your magnet board.



I made a couple different ones. 


I love how they look on the magnet board too.  These will make great gifts.


Okay - now it's your turn to cut some circles and make your own flowers.  These would be cute to dress up any frame, wreath, memo board or even use as a hair bow.

Comments

  1. Thank you for this great tutorial for these flowers. I love the way the look using the burlap. I am definitely going to have to make these for sure.
    You always have such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts