Felt Pumpkin

Happy Halloween!!  We enjoyed lots of festivities today collecting candy and dressing up.  My boys really enjoyed it.


Since it's Halloween, I thought it would be appropriate to share my felt pumpkin with you.  It's not a new idea, but I finally got around to making one.  I picked up some orange felt at Hobby Lobby and got a couple foam balls from my sister-in-law.  You'll need a bunch of straight pins too. 


Cut out a bunch of circles.


They don't have to be perfectly round either, you can always trim them down if needed.  Fold each one in half, then half again.  Add a straight pin and stick it in the foam ball like this.


Keep adding them until your ball is all filled up.  Add a stick, a couple paper leafs and a ribbon.  You'll end up with an adorable felt pumpkin.


Then display it with your fall décor.  I'll be busting out my Thanksgiving décor this weekend.


Hope you had a great Halloween!!

Comments

Popular Posts