Co-worker / Neighbor Gift Idea

Last year my sister-in-law gave me the cutest personalized hand soap dispenser. I thought I could duplicate it this year for my co-workers for Christmas gifts.

I created a template using some adjectives and then created a text box to insert the last name. I found some transparent paper, which you can find at any office supply store. I printed them off and cut them down to size.


I used the Equate brand hand soap from Walmart since the label peeled off so easily. Remove the lid.


Roll up your printed insert being careful not to scratch off the ink and put it in the soap.


Watch it magically unroll and then put the top back on.


Add a cute tag and some curly ribbon and then you're set to pass them out to your co-workers or neighbors.


They were definitely a hit and I had several people ask me how I put their name on them. So keep this in mind for next year. We're using these for our teacher gifts too.
HookingupwithHoH

Comments

  1. What a fun ideas! Thanks for sharing... and merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I'll have to make these next year. What a wonderful idea. Do the words dissolve off the paper after time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend of mine sent me this site and I have to say I LIKE the way you have MADE people want to keep and actually reuse this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts