A BIG Lantern

Last summer as I perused the isles at T.J. Maxx, I noticed they had the best lanterns and for pretty reasonable prices too.  The day I went I didn't end up purchasing any, but by the time I made it to the store again, the options were pretty slim.  This year I was determined to get me a lantern - a BIG lantern.  I stopped in at a T.J. Maxx / Home Goods store last week and was just browsing when I came across THE lantern. 



I was a little leery about the price, but when I picked it up and saw the red sticker on the bottom, I was pleasantly surprised to see it was only $10.00 marked down from $29.99.  Sweet.  So I snatched it up.  I assume it was on clearance since it was missing the glass on the sides - but that was fine with me because I was going to put it outside anyways.  I can just see a soccer ball flying through the air and landing right on my pretty lantern shattering it to pieces.  So no glass - even better.


I haven't decided what to put in it  - a candle, a plant, decor, but for now I'm just happy to have a BIG lantern.  That's my sweet deal for the week.  What about you - any clearance goodness this week?

Comments

Popular Posts