America

I mentioned we have a family reunion this weekend, which includes an auction of donated items to help earn money for future reunions.  I had a couple pieces of wood leftover from some scraps I picked up at Home Depot.  I gave them a coat of Americana Buttermilk.


I ordered some vinyl from Utah Vinyl and added that to my board.


Added the inlay.


Then sanded the edges and added a little stain.


I love how they turned out.  They are pretty similar to this one I made, but just bigger.


Have a great 4th of July weekend!!

Just A Girl

Comments

  1. Just found you from your guest post! I love this project! I want to make one! :)

    I'm a new follower and looking forward to many great new projects!

    kristina-zufall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts