Treats

A couple weeks ago I came home to find there was a package for me in the mail - sweet I love packages.  I forgot I had ordered some cute vinyl sayings that were offered on GroupDealz one day.  I got all of this for only $12.00, free shipping too.


Just think of all the things you could make.  I already put one to good use.  I usually have a glass jar that sits on my counter with candy in it.  So I thought the Treats label would be perfect.



I added the vinyl and a few red, white and blue tootsie rolls that I picked up from Dollar Tree.


Super simple to put together and looks fun too.  Now to come up with some other fun projects.

Comments

  1. That's quite the goodie bag! I can't wait to see your fun projects that you make with them :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts