Thanksgiving Mantel


So since Thanksgiving is like tomorrow - I thought I better show you my Thanksgiving mantel.  We have been enjoying our turkey decor for the last few weeks.  I didn't make anything new this year, but just changed things up a bit here and there. 


I made the charger a couple years ago, and my turkey I found at Robert's when they were around.  The awesome lanterns I picked up at Lowe's last year for dirt cheap.


I made my Harvest letters last year, which I picked up from The Wood Connection.  My pennant banner was a quick project too.


My mom made these pilgrims for me years ago and the corn candles were a gift.  I love how it all came together.


Pretty soon it will be time to break out the Christmas decor, but for now I'm enjoying my Thanksgiving mantel.  This month has been such a great time to reflect on how blessed we truly are.


I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.  I'll be spending the day with my husband's extended family.  It should be great fun.  My boys will enjoy spending time with their cousins too.


Happy Thanksgiving!!

Comments

Popular Posts