Be Thankful - Walmart Charger

I found these really cute chargers at Walmart for $3.00.


I am a sucker for fall stuff so I picked up a couple. I was debating about what I wanted to put on them. I came across this cute saying and just thought it would be perfect for Thanksgiving. I just love it.

Here it is all put together.


This is such the perfect saying. Ya know when you're having the worst day possible, it seems like there is Always something to be Thankful for. What a great reminder.

One more Thanksgiving project done - check.

Oh Happy Day!!!


Photobucket



Photobucket

HookingupwithHoH
The Trendy Treehouse

Comments

  1. Great idea! I love it. Looks very fall :)

    www.theelephantstrunk42.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom has a plaque that says that and Ive always loved it. It looks so great on that plate! I pretty much live at walmart and Ive never seen them there.

    So far I am loving your blog. Cant wait to keep reading as soon as I stop writing you this comment... haha

    - Michelle @ Bunch of Craft

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the plate! Did you order the saying or find it ready to go?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The saying is a custom vinyl order I requested from Jill over at www.utahvinyl.com. I just told her what I wanted and she made it up for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Mine is still sitting on the shelf bare. And I love the saying you picked, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I'd love to have you link this up at Trendy Treehouse

    http://thetrendytreehouse.blogspot.com/2010/10/creative-share-blog-hop_19.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts