Vampire Suckers



Saturday is my son's birthday party and I was trying to find a cute Halloween craft the kids could make and take home. I came across this cute idea of a vampire sucker here.

You start out with these supplies.


I bought all these supplies at Walmart
Red Cellophane (In the basket section $3.00)
Wiggly Eyes ($.97)
Black Felt ($.25 each)
Twist Tie (free)
Address Labels (Had some)
Suckers ($1.97 each)

First cut out the template.


Then cut out your black felt.


Cut out a square of the red cellophane - enough to cover the sucker. I just eyeballed it.


Wrap your sucker with the cellophane, add the cape on the back then secure with the twist tie in the narrowest part of the cape like this.


Add your wiggly eyes with some glue dots. Cut two small triangles out of your address label and stick them on for fangs. There ya go. Cute vampire sucker.


Then go ahead and make a whole family of vampires.


Happy Sucker Decorating!



HookingupwithHoH




Get your craft on Thurs.


Comments

  1. Sooo fun! What a cute idea! The kiddos will love it! Wish we could be there to help celebrate - guess we'll have to wait til the next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!
    I am now following you from Sassy Sites!
    SassyChic10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts