Snow!!

Well it's not quite winter yet and thank goodness we haven't gotten any snow either, but I wanted to show you another project I made from a kit I bought at the Wood Connection in Salt Lake.

I first spray painted all the pieces with a ivory colored spray paint. Then I covered the letters with scrapbook paper and Mod Podge. I added a few embellishments like paper flowers, ribbon, buttons and some gems. The snowflake I decided not to add paper to, but just added a few buttons and some clear gems.

There ya go - another Christmas gift. Gotta love the Wood Connection.


Comments

  1. Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love new blog friends :) Way cute stuff on yours, I love the family... might have to make that, soon! Those tall ledges in my kitchen are called pot-shelves... only in Arizona :) Most of the time I hate them (dusting, etc) but when it comes to decorating they are not too bad. Take care. Barb

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts