BOO Blocks

I had some BOO letters so decided to make some blocks with them. So I painted my three blocks black.


Added some cute Halloween scrapbook paper I found at Hobby Lobby with a bit of Mod Podge.


Sanded down the edges and then added another coat of Mod Podge to seal it all.



The letters I bought at Michael's for $1.50 each. I painted them black and then decided to add a little shine to them. I used my Versa Mark ink pad and stamped the front side of the letter.


Then while it was still wet, I added some iridescent embossing powder.


Once I had them all covered with the powder, I got out my heating tool and heated them up, you could use a blow dryer too.


You can see the one on the left has been embossed and the one on the right has not.


See the shine on those letters.


Then I just hot glued those babies on the blocks.


There ya go - another spooky Halloween craft.





Happy Crafting!!
Photobucket
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap    up           party!






Visit thecsiproject.com

Comments

  1. This is great! Very cute. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very CuTe! I love your headstone behind your "boo" super cute 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the glittery letters, and the paper... and well... everything!

    Soooo cute!

    - Michelle @ Bunch of Craft

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic idea!!!
    I am your newest follower!!!
    Have a great weekend!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job girlie! I love this! I like how you made the letters sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They turned out great! I love how your used glitter on the letters.

    Enjoy your day.
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much fun! I'm totally into fun decorations this year, and my daughter would love to say "Boo" at those blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are seriously fun!! You're so creative! I'm so happy to be your newest follower of your adorable blog, and I'd love to have you as a friend at Frou Frou Decor! Be sure to link up your sweet creations each Friday at my Fabulous Friday Finds party! Hope to see you there!
    Hugs,
    ~Terrell @ Frou Frou Decor~

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh..I like that! It's so simple even I could do it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts