Paper Pumpkins - Part 2

Well I did a post already on some paper pumpkins I made here.

Using a 12x12 sheet of scrapbook paper, I cut it down to 8 inches on one side and then into 1 inch strips. So you end up with 12 strips of paper.


Punch a small hole in each end of the strips, stack them in one pile and insert a brad on each side like this.


Then you pull apart the paper.


Until it resembles a pumkin like this.


For the stem, I used part of my leftover scrapbook paper (it was brown on the other side)and rolled it up and used a glue dot to hold it together. Use some hot glue to attach it to the top of your pumpkin. (Sorry for the blury picture)


Add a little green ribbon (I just tied a bow and hot glued it to the stem)and some raffia and there you go - instant pumpkin.


Add it to your fall decor for that extra touch. You could do all sorts of fun pumpkin colors.



HAPPY FALL!

I'm linking up with:


HookingupwithHoH

Visit thecsiproject.com

My Craftie Life

Comments

  1. Those turned out great. I love the possibilities! Thanks for stopping over at Tuesday Tell All.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Thanks so much for the tutorial, I am so going to make some of these. Visiting from CSI project.

    :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the tutorial! I was at a store recently that sold kits to make these for Thanksgiving placecards. The kit was too pricey for me, so I really appreciate your instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these. What a fun little idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts