A Couple Tile Projects

Here are a couple simple projects I put together this weekend. You start out with this.


Add your vinyl to the tile - I found the saying here.


Here is an easel I found at Tai Pan for $2.97.


Put it all together and you get this beautiful finished 6 x 6 tile.


Here's another. You start out with this.


Add your vinyl to the tile, find a cute easel at Tai Pan for $3.97, put it all together and you end up with this very nice looking 12x12 tile.


See how fast that was - two projects in about 3 minutes. I think it took longer to take the photos than to add the vinyl to the tiles. I got my custom vinyl from Jill over at utahvinyl.com and the tiles I picked up from Home Depot.


Happy tiling!

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts