Family Blocks

I saw this cute idea online here.

First you start out with a bunch of 2x4s cut, painted black and edges sanded.


Add some a thin layer of Mod Podge and some scrapbook paper.


Add some vinyl lettering from Jill over at Utahvinyl.com


Then add a coat of Mod Podge over the whole block.


Then you're all ready to put it on display.


The bottom board is also a 2x4 that was initially painted black and then painted Americana Buttermilk. I sanded the edges so the black would show through.

The hardest part about this project was picking which scrapbook paper I wanted to use. I really like how it turned out.

Linking up to



Photobucket

Comments

  1. oooh, I love how it turned out! I'm going to make one. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic.

    Thanks for visiting While He Was Napping.
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It looks wonderful! Saw your link at Craft O Maniac.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love it! Thank for linking to my Christmas All Year Long Linky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute! I love it. You did a WoNdErFuL job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Can you tell me what font you used?

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts