Pampered Chef S'more Cups


Well life has been crazy busy, but I had to share a new recipe I tried a few weeks ago - S'more cups.  These are great for a summer party or bbq, and no fire necessary.  Pretty easy to make and so good too.  Give them a try and tell me what you think. 

S'more Cups


Ingredients:
7 whole graham crackers (1 cup/250 mL finely crushed)
1/4 cup (50 mL) powdered sugar
6 tbsp (90 mL) butter, melted
4 bars (1.55 oz or 43 g each) milk chocolate candy, divided
12 large marshmallows

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Place graham crackers into a large resealable plastic bag. Finely crush into crumbs using Baker's Roller®;. Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter in Small Batter Bowl. Using Small Scoop, place scant scoop of crumb mixture in each cup of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan. Press crumbs to form shallow cups with Mini-Tart Shaper. Bake 4-5 minutes or until edges are bubbling. Meanwhile, break two of the candy bars into rectangles. Remove pan from oven; place one rectangle into each cup.

2. Cut marshmallows in half crosswise using Professional Shears dipped in cold water. Place one marshmallow half, cut-side down, into each cup. Return to oven 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are just slightly softened. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool 15 minutes. Carefully remove cups from pan. Cool completely.

3. Break remaining candy bars and place in (1-cup/250 mL) Prep Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute-1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring every 20 seconds. Dip the top of each marshmallow in melted chocolate. Turn top-side up and let stand 40 minutes-1 hour or until set. Yield: 24 cups

Nutrients per serving: (1 cup) Calories 100, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 60 mg, Fiber 0 g



Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing the recipe, they are so tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! These look delicious! I'm supposed to bring dessert to a dinner party this weekend. Maybe I'll bring these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YE$ i like this recipe [4] [delishious kromer] last time i tried [c o n s u m e] something like this I I I I I I I I I I I I I II I II I I I I II I I had a T R A N Q U IL I TY for the low, LOW price of {4.99!} + [heartshapedobject] but my only [DOWNVOTE] about this [tutorial] is that it has no [oven settings] overall, i rate it 4 [K E Y G E N] out of 5!

    and [don't forget] to [LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!] for more [hyperlink blocked]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this review is pissing me off.

      i am the original

      Starwalker

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts