Picture Frame Dry Erase Memo Board

This is a project I made a while ago.  I found some 8x10 picture frames at the thrift store, spray painted them black, added some scrapbook paper that looks like lined paper, and hot glued on a few rolled flowers. Quick and easy project and pretty low cost too, depending on the cost of the frame.  This is a great way to recycle old frames.


I made several smaller ones as well using a 5x7 frame.  The smaller memo boards made the perfect appreciation gift for my son's preschool teachers.  That size will fit perfectly on any desk or table. This would be great for co-workers, teachers or your home office.


It's never too early to start thinking about Christmas gifts either - these would be pretty easy and inexpensive to make.  Just include a dry erase marker.  And really you could use any scrapbook paper behind the glass.  I just liked the lined paper look.


Happy crafting!

Comments

Popular Posts