Photo Pedestal

I've seen many versions of these photo displays floating around blog land.  But I finally got around to making my own.  I bought a 2x8 at Home Depot and had it cut into 7 inch pieces.  I also picked up the clip, small candlestick, round wood piece, finials and paper flowers at Hobby Lobby.  I gave them all a coat of Dark Walnut stain.


Then I just hot glued all the pieces together with a high temp glue gun.


I made a ton of these.  I think they would be perfect for a birthday or Christmas gift as well.  You can display a photo, recipe, saying, or reminder card, lots of uses.


This is a printable I found on someone's blog.  I love this saying.  I don't recall where I got this printable from.  Sorry I can't share the source.  If I find it, I'll be sure to update this post.

Linking up:

Laura's Crafty Life

 handmadehangoutparty
Under the Table and Dreaming

Comments

  1. I haven't been paying attention because I don't think I've ever seen one of these... but I LOVE it! Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for stopping by The Creative Exchange. I pinned it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have spent way too much time going through your archives this afternoon! You have such cute crafts, and they seem easy enough for a craft-challenged person like me to do. Plus, I love that they don't seem expensive. Thanks for being a real person and giving me a ton of ideas! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I also love the quote that you have clipped onto it. :) I'll be featuring this at The Happy Scraps today!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts