Family Room - Done for Now

Well this room has only taken about a year to come together since moving in last fall.  It's been pretty gradual but I love it now.   We started off with a blank slate.  BEFORE:


 The couches, end tables, lamps and desk we brought with us, but shortly after moving in I found the entertainment center on a classified website and we also purchased our first big screen tv (my birthday present last year).  But I was also left with lots of blank walls to fill.  Fast forward a year and here it is.  AFTER:


One project that I hope to do - maybe next summer is dress up these windows a little more, maybe add some trim and switch out the mini blinds (that's what came with the house).  But we'll just add those projects to my huge "to do - wish list" but for now, it will have to do.


Comments

Popular Posts