Adding a Little Trim

I was going through some old posts and noticed I am way behind and need to share more projects and pictures.   I wanted to share a recent update I did in the family room. 

I have these two large windows in my family room that I really didn't want to add curtains to, but they needed something more.  They just looked so plain.


So on a whim one day, I went to Home Depot and had some primed MDF cut to the exact measurements I needed.  I used my brad nailer and put them up.


I filled in the nail holes, caulked any gaps, sanded and then gave it a couple coats of white semi-gloss paint.  I just love the extra detail it adds to that wall now.






Now I have a couple more windows I would love to do. 

Comments

  1. They look so much nicer! Good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool as f'ck, I found great blog. God Bless you man. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful article! Keep on writing man. These are actually great ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your content is brilliant story in many ways. This is good. Thankyou for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. This is an impressive post. Keep on blogging. This is an excellent post

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts