Laundry Room Half Bath Before/After

We have a half bath just off our laundry room on the main floor that needed a little TLC.  Here are some before pictures.




So it's a really small bathroom that had a lovely wallpaper boarder, but has a nice high ceiling.  First we took down the very high cabinet and removed the wallpaper boarder.




I installed a board and batten treatment on the wall and painted a light gray color.  Then I hired someone to replace the countertop with granite.

 



Then I had a plumber come install a faucet - we had to fix the plumbing below the sink to match up to the new sink, way above my expertise so I hired it out.

Love my Moen faucet now.

I gel stained the vanity and added some new hardware.


My husband help me add some shelves (piece of wood cut to size and stained) above the toilet with some really cool hardware I bought on Amazon and spray painted Rubbed Oil Bronze.  There was no stud so we used L hooks for extra support.  


I think they turned out great.


See that black mark in the corner of the mirror - I needed to hide it somehow, so I framed out the mirror - all straight cuts too.  I found the corner brackets at Home Depot and spray painted them Rubbed Oil Bronze.


I swapped out the towel ring and toilet paper holder and added some fun decor to the walls. 



We also installed a new light fixture.


Here's a better view of the board and batten.


Found this cute saying at Ross and hung it on the wall behind the door.


And that's a wrap.


So there ya go - Before / After.




Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this type of useful article to read, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked it. I wanted to leave a note.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also tried to share the site. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks designed for sharing such a pleasant thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this piece of information.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Thankyou for this wonderful article. I regularly read your article, all are very amazing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts