35 Weeks

So I don't think I have mentioned this yet, but we're expecting a . . .


March 16 is my official due date.  But with my track record - I'll be surprised if I make it that far.  So today I'm celebrating 35 weeks.  That's exactly when this guy was born.


Now if I make it to 37 1/2 weeks - that's when this guy was born.


So we have no idea what to expect with this one.  But we're thinking he'll be coming early too.  But for now, we're just trying to get ready for his arrival. 

We've had to do a little bedroom shuffling and I have a few other projects in the works I hope to share with you soon.

So stay tuned.

Comments

  1. Congratulations Kathy! I'm so excited for you and your family. Another boy!!! Your household will be like my son and daughter-in-law who have three boys as well. The twins are 5 and the youngest just turned 3. Your sons are just adorable. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is exciting! Your due date will be here before you know it! :) Hope you have a smooth delivery!


    -Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! How very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing better than boys... you are blessed

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts