Easy Christmas Gift - Wood Plaque


Well I wanted to come up with a simple idea for a Christmas gift and for a craft night as well.  So I thought a wood plaque would work.  Here are my supplies:


I got the 5x5 wood plaque at Hobby Lobby and the "families are forever" I just printed on some pattern paper on my home printer - you could use vinyl too and of course use any saying you want.  I painted the edges of my block first and then distressed them a bit.


I used Mod Podge to attach the saying but did not put on a top coat.  I used a couple small carpet tacks (since I don't have a staple gun) to attach the ribbon.


Then I was done - easy as could be.


You could hang it on your wall, a door knob, or hook.  Super simple and inexpensive gift for anyone.


So are you ready for Christmas?  I still need to get some things wrapped, but today we're celebrating my now 4 year old's birthday!!  He's super excited to open some presents today.

Comments

  1. Cute! I love the bow. Maybe I'll have to change mine up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts