The Room is Done

Well before Christmas, I was busy working away on decorating my youngest son's room. So now that the holidays are over, I better hurry up and finish what I started. Here is a picture from the doorway.


I found the crib bedding at Burlington years ago. We've used it for all three boys and it's held up great.
 

My hubby was the one that picked out the sports theme. But I liked the colors and the red accents. I really liked the mobile.


I still really love how the bookshelf turned out. The beadboard and trim really makes it look like a whole new shelf.


Here is a view of the other side of the room. I love the changing table. We bought it at Babies"R"US and the lined baskets I found at Michael's. We put the baby toys on the bottom shelf. The other basket is used to store lotion, powder, etc.


I have a couple more small projects I want to finish up and then I'll be completely done and ready to move onto the next room.

Comments

  1. Wow, this is just lovely! Looks as if it's a room set in a designer store....great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts