Thank You Make N' Take


I've mentioned before that I host a handmade card exchange at my home every other month. Along with the cards we exchange, I like to have a little make n' take for the gals to put together and take home with them that night. While shopping at Michael's, I came across these adorable pillow boxes in the wedding section. I figured they would work perfect.


I stamped the roses on some white cardstock, colored them in with some markers and then added a little Thank You stamp as well. I used Stampin' Up's Crystal Effects on the roses so they would stand out a little more.



I added some wide black ribbon and a little gingham as well, filled it with some treats and was done. Simple and just perfect to give to someone who needs an extra special thank you.





Comments

Popular Posts