A New Shower Curtain and Paint Color

So another long pause in the blog.  I'll update you down the road with all our changes and projects, but for now, let's finish the bathroom project.

In order to update the bathroom I needed to find a shower curtain.  I wanted to find one with some blue tones, but it also needed to be neutral - for boys and girls.  I needed to find just the right one before choosing my paint color too.  That way I could match the shade of paint perfectly with my shower curtain.  I finally found one that I liked that wasn't too girly at Target.  Bad pic but here it is.



Then I headed to Home Depot to get some paint that was paint and primer all in one.  I picked one of the rain drops and matched the color.


It worked like a charm, and I only needed one coat.

Comments

Popular Posts