Garage Organization

On our moving day, we lined one side of the garage with shelves and filled them with lots of bins as we took them off the truck.  The bins are filled with all my holiday decorations, the kids' outdoor toys, basketballs, sand toys, gardening tools and other odds and ends.


We added one other shelf in the corner with water bottles, coolers and water jugs.  The two big drums are filled with water for storage.  The brown shelving was left by the previous owners, so we use that as our shoe rack.  It also houses our tools, paint and supplies, and small containers filled with other odds and ends.


On the wall by the door, I added two pieces of wood and attached hooks for the kids jackets, back packs and umbrellas.


We also store our card tables and chairs in the garage.  (This has since been updated - I'll show you an updated photo of this area soon.)


We were anxious to get the garage in order since we moved in the fall, we wanted to be able to park our cars in the garage during the winter months, I'm really happy with how it turned out.  It's not a big garage, but we made it work and we can park both cars in there which was a must.


I love having everything organized and somewhat easy to find - saves me time - and I always need more of that.

Comments

  1. I’m always looking for upcycles like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the end, you don’t know it was a shipping pallet to begin with!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts