Lucky

I found four of these 5x7 boxes at Hobby Lobby.  I didn't want them for the saying, but for the box.




It's a hollow, three dimensional box.  I'm sure you've seen them around with all kinds of sayings on them.  They can be pretty pricey too.


Anyway, I sprayed them with a couple coats of primer and a couple coats of white spray paint.



I had some vinyl cut from Utah Vinyl in a hunter green color.


I sanded the edges just a bit as well.



Added the vinyl and they were done!


Super simple project and just in time for St. Patrick's Day.  I added one of the boxes to my entry table to go with my other green and white decor.  The other boxes will be gifts for a couple friends.



I love how it turned out and it's just perfect for the entry table.


Now we're ready for St. Patrick's day!!


What about you - do you like to decorate for St. Patrick's day?

Comments

Popular Posts