A small change - Candlestick

A few weeks ago I went to Big Lots to see if they had any good treasures. One thing I did find was this $2.00 curvy, wooden candlestick. I loved it and wish they had different sizes, but there was only one size. I snagged up it anyway - who could go wrong for $2.00.



I decided it would be perfect to add to my tray that I created from a picture frame. It would have been perfect just left alone too, but I decided to give it a couple coats of white spray paint. I sanded the edges a bit for the "distressed" look and added a green candle I found at Michael's on clearance. Now it's sitting pretty on my tray.



See what a little change can do!! What little change can you make today?

Comments

  1. Such a beautiful creation! Love the tray and the candlestick addition!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts