Blessing Mix

I came across this Blessing Mix last year and I really liked it. So I saved the pdf version of it, but can't recall the exact location of where I got the download, but you can get a similar one here.

You start out with these ingredients.


Dump them in a bowl and mix.


Put a few scoops into some clear treat bags.


Then add your printed label that you mounted on some card stock with a little ribbon.


Now your Blessing Mix is ready to give out or use as part of your table setting for Thanksgiving dinner.


Or in my case, give to your bonko group along with a Give Thanks wood block.



Blessings!

I'm linking to:

Comments

  1. Love your version, with the M&MS yum! cute cards with the sayings too. Happy Turkey Day to you and your fam. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Would you happen to have the label that you could send me? My email is dallongage@yahoo.com. Thank you! Kim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts