Noel

Well it's almost time to bring out the Christmas decor. I had a few more projects in mind that I could make to help spruce up our house for the holidays.

I came across this beautifully shaped plate at Tai Pan - I just had to have one and thought it would be perfect to add some red vinyl. I thought about getting another to save for spring. I love the fresh clean look of white. It's even a little wavy around the edges. Plus for $2.97 you can't go wrong. It's hard to tell from the picture, but the middle part of the plate is about 4 1/2 in x 6 1/2 in.


I ordered some vinyl from Jill at www.utahvinyl.com and added that to my plate. That red really pops against the white - I love it. Thanks Jill. Now only a couple more days until the Christmas decor comes out. Another project done. Yeah!







lil luna link  party button

Comments

  1. Very cute plate, such a great backdrop for NOEL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your NOEL plate! Thanks for your visit and leaving such a sweet comment. The answer to your question about the candles, I purchased them at the Christmas Shoppe. I think I paid $3 a piece for them.

    Enjoy your evening,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts