Paper Christmas Bows


I found this really cute idea here on how to make your own homemade Christmas bows - or any kind of bows for that matter. Here are the supplies you need:

Scrapbook paper cut into
4 - 1x6 strips
4 - 1x5 strips
4 - 1x4 strips
1 - 1x4 strip

brads
pop-up glue dots
adhesive

First cut your paper into the strips needed like so.


Shape each like this and secure with adhesive (I used double sided tape).


Then once you get all your little papers shaped, attach each set together using a brad.


The other 1x4 strip of paper will be shaped into a circle. Here is what you'll end up with.


Put a glue dot on each brad.


Then stack them up and press together. There you have it a cute bow to coordinate with any wrapping paper.


You can even make a coordinating tag to go with it.


Just think of all the different colors and patterns you could use. These would be great for baby, birthday and wedding gifts too. I think it adds that extra personal touch to your gifts.

I'm linking up to:



Just a girl
Photobucket
Photobucket







"/>

Comments

  1. Who knew it was this easy? I thought it required tons more ribbon/paper. Thanks so much for this tutorial! I'd love for you to add this to my Sweets This Week link party.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this sure is easier than it looks! Very pretty bows :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to try this..thanks for the tip here. I had no idea how these were put together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up with Sweets This Week :)

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking this up to Wickedly Crafty Saturdays! Now I have learned something new.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic!!
    I would love it if you linked to our party!
    http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2010/11/holiday-hook-up.html
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks I was looking for this exact bow! beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!!!
    We featured you today at Paper Issues!
    Thank you so much for linking up!
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts