CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

Fat Quarter Pillow Update


Back in August I made this cute fat quarter pillow.  I added some flowers, but I didn't know what I was doing really.


And over the months they started looking a little ragged.  So I decided to change them up a bit.  I made some cute little rosettes for my spring frame the other day.


So I decided to make some larger ones for my pillow.


A few quick stitches and they were attached to the pillow.  Much better now.



Now hopefully these will last a little longer.  It doesn't help when the boys decided to have pillow fights and jump and play on my cute pillow.






2 comments:

  1. Hi, friend! I'm admiring all your creative projects here so can you please share them with us at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop? I hope to see you there at the party :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.