Watch for Falling Leaves

I found these cute Better Homes and Garden chargers at Walmart this year for $3.00.


I thought it would be fun to add some vinyl, so I ordered a saying from Utah Vinyl that was $4.00.  I made a similar one last year if you want to check it out here.


Then I added it to my charger.  So for $7.00, I just love how it turned out.


I decided to put it on my end table in my family room.  So perfect for fall.


If you want to check out how I made those scrap wood pumpkins - check out this post


So as part of my continued birthday celebration, I made another one for one of you.  Just follow along and leave me a comment.  I will pick a winner next Friday, September 30.  (Because of the size, I'll only ship within the U.S.)




Visit thecsiproject.com








Comments

  1. Oh I just love the plate. Very nice and a great idea.

    Karan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, pick me, pick me!!!! Love this! BTW, forgot to wish you a happy b-day, so happy b-day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love one of those pumpkins! Good thing Alaska is in the U.S.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy, what a beautiful fall vignette you created using the charger plate. I would love to win one as part of your Birthday celebration!

    Enjoy your weekend,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I would love to win! So pretty:) Love it!!
    kweight@byu.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm already a follower. The charger is perfect for Autumn. Thank you!


    taltid(at) hotmail(dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Already follow you! Love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! I was eye-ing those chargers as well..now I may need to go pick some up :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts