5 Minute Candle Update


I loved the gray and yellow paper I used yesterday for my specimen art, so I decided it would work perfect on my candles too.

Here is what I started with.


I cut two 5-inch strips and wrapped them around the candles using some double sided tape.  I also added a one inch strip of the back side of the paper, which was yellow.


I used two paper flowers and a brad.


Stacked the flowers together and then secured them with a brad.


Attached them to my paper wrapped candles with a little double sided tape and I was done.  Super simple.




Thrifty Decorating

Paper Issues Blog Design

Comments

  1. What a simple update! They look awesome. I hope you will link up today!

    http://everyday-is-a-celebration.blogspot.com/2011/03/thoughtful-thursday-wine-cork-wreath.html

    -Kelsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was admiring these yesterday and wishing that we had a craft store closer!!
    Thanks for linking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful candle idea :) Glad you could link up to paper issues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great! That paper is the perfect choice and love those flowers too.

    Thanks for linking up at Paper Issues :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts