Display Pedestals

I finally finished my pedestals that I started oh . . . awhile ago. You can see my post about it here. But I started out with this stuff.


And turned it into this.


I came across this saying and I really liked it. "Never iron a four-leaf clover, because you don't want to press your luck. ~Author Unknown"

So I printed it out on my computer and mounted it on some cardstock, added a couple shamrocks and then used some tacks to attach it to my pedestal.


Now I can switch it out for another saying, or add a picture later.


The other one I just tacked on one of my printables that says "Kiss Me I'm Irish." I love how they turned out.


And yesterday while I was watching The Last Air Bender with my boys, I made a green felt ball and put it up on my cupboards.


Catch a Glimpse Button



Craft Couture

Cherished Treasures”=

Comments

  1. That is such a cute little saying! You did a fantastic job:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR BLOG SO I AM TAGGING YOU WITH THIS AWARD:http://littlecountrybumpkins.blogspot.com/2011/03/versatile-blogger-award.html
    THANKS AMY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I went back through and read many of your older entries. I think your projects add such a sense of family and love to your home. :) Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with your picture holders! I was lazy last year and bought one from Shanty2Chic and love it! Great work and always good to recycle and restyle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Super cute and love that you did some double sided! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts