Gerber Daisy Specimen Art


I found the cutest Gerber Daisy stickers while I was at Michael's last week. And since they were 40% off I snagged a package thinking I could use them to make some cute specimen art.  I used some scrapbook paper, scalloped square punch, double sided tape and some stickers.


The back side of this scrapbook paper was yellow, so I punched out 10 squares.


I also wanted to add the word "Spring." So I found this rub on in my scrapbook stuff and put that on some of the yellow scrapbook paper too.
 

Then I used my double sided tape to attach the squares to my 8x10 piece of cardstock.


Added my "Spring" to the bottom corner.


And then it was ready for the frame.


I just love how it turned out - the yellows and grays look perfect for spring.


Visit thecsiproject.com







Paper Issues Blog Design




UndertheTableandDreaming

All Things Fee





Comments

  1. I really love the daisies! So springy!
    dreaming-n-color.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really came out beautiful. I have a flower punch. I need to try something like this. Thanks so much for sharing it at my Swing into Spring party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love!


    Would love for you to share at my new link party!
    http://allthingsfee.blogspot.com/2011/04/want-to-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Makes me want to go outside and play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous idea. This just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up to Calling all Crafters on All Things Fee!

    Hope to see you link up again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for linking up to Made With Love! I am featuring your pretty specimen art on Friday! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so glad you had Paper Issues this month! THat is my favorite shade of yellow and believe it or not, my favorite flower so you know I'm loving everything about this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks amazing, just beautiful and I really love the frame

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love daisies... this makes me want to run to Michaels right now and pick them up!! :)
    visiting from CSI project

    ReplyDelete
  11. Daisies are perfect for spring! Super cute! I came over from the Paper Issues party.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You were my favourite. I really love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance. Gerber Good Start Formulas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts