Family Room Pictures

So remember my picture frame transformation that I showed you that first started with this.


And then turned into this.


Well I wanted to hang my two pictures on the wall. The only problem was the color of the frames and the color of my walls were too close and the picture just got lost on the wall.

So I was trying to think of a way the pictures would "pop" on my wall. So I decided to frame the picture with a black 16x20 frame.


Now with the contrast of the black it shows up so much better. Plus it fills the space better too.


I just love how they turned out.







Show and Tell Green







Transformation Thursday





Comments

  1. I LOVE this transformation! I am a picture frame freak and scour garage sales and thrift stores for them just so I can re-purpose them. Love, love, love this project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe how great it looks now. You are so clever. I am your latest follower. I would love for you to come and check out my blog and follow me back at www.diybydesign.blogspot.com. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how the 'white' frame POPS off the wall now with the contrast. I have white walls myself (just haven't got brave enough to get color yet) This could be applied so many ways! Great idea...and thanks for visiting A lil' bit of This ~ A lil' bit of That!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool idea! It looks fantastic! I want to try it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this!! I would love for you to share it at my Linky Party!

    *ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here! *

    xoxokara

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful...I may be borrowing this idea....great job!!...take a visit to my blog and follow along if you'd like....
    Mariaelena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts