Covered Notebook

Well since it's back to school time, now is the time to stock up on school supplies. So I did, including a couple composition notebooks from Walmart for only $.25 each, who can beat that. So I snagged a couple and figured I could always cover them with some cutesy scrapbook paper. One day I came across a fun way to cover a notebook here. So I decided to do something similar. I traced my notebook on a brown paper bag with handles.



Once I had it cut out to fit both sides, I attached it using double sided tape.


After it was covered, I used the scrapbook paper I had picked out and again attached with double sided tape.



I sanded the edges to even up the sides and give it a little distressed look. I also used some white card stock to cover the inside cover on the front and back as well. Then added some ribbon and "notes" to the cover and there ya go. Easy to carry covered notebook.



I'm linking up to:



Comments

  1. That is so great! Love the creativity! Thanks!

    Great blog; happy I found you!

    Mary xo
    Delightful Bitefuls

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! i just covered one of these notebooks the other day! I found it in a box of memorabiia - it was from my freshman year of college. I covered it with scrapbook paper and am using it for my once sentence journal entries. Next time, I will try one with handles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts