Thrift Store Find - Picture Frame

So the other day I stopped by a couple thrift stores. At one store I found all sorts of treasures, the other I found only one picture frame that caught my eye. It was $5.00 so not as cheap as I would like, but I really liked the detail in the corners so I couldn't pass it up. Here it is.



Here is a close up of one of the corners. I thought it was a bunch of dirt in the corners but turns out it must of be some glaze or something.



Anyway I gave it a good scrubbing and then a coat of black satin spray paint.



A few weeks ago I took some pictures of flowers in my yard and had them blown up in black and white. I added one of those pictures and just love it. It's an easy way to get some "cheap art" for a wall in your home. So there you have it.



I'll be sharing another thrift find tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Oh so cute! I love the details in the corner too! Great find! Thank you for coming by my blog and for your sweet comment, I hope you'll swing by again soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts