Temple Blocks

I saw this fun idea that Kristyn did over at Lil' Luna - All Things Good. I decided to made a few of my own with some of the wood I got from Home Depot.

I painted my wood black with some craft paint and sanded the edges. I had some of the antique temple pictures developed at Costco. I put a thin layer of Mod Podge on the wood to attach the picture. After that dried, I covered the whole thing with another coat of Mod Podge. Add a little ribbon and tulle and there ya go.



Just adorable, I think. I'm using these for some birthday gifts. They were so simple to make. I think I may just have to make a few more.

Here's a close up of the Salt Lake Temple Picture.



And one of the Washington D.C. Temple.

Comments

  1. Where did you get your photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so beautiful! Love this idea, i think i may make some for our church. Also i'm a new follower!

    Check out my blog & follow back please

    brittany-theyoungjunker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts