Some More Mod Podge . . . Pleaseeee.

I found a paper mache "H" at JoAnn's and thought this would be a great addition to the House of Hulse. So I snatched it up. I first spray painted it black and had it sitting around for awhile.

You can see it on top of our pantry on St. Patty's Day.



I wanted to Mod Podge some scrapbook paper on it, but I had a hard time deciding what color or pattern I wanted. So I put it off until now.



I looked through my stack of pattern paper and found some very neutral tan with whimsical leaves on it. So I pulled out my Mod Podge and slapped it on.



It looked a little plain though, so I added some black ribbon and a paper flower. I like it so much better now than just plain black.



I liked the neutral color so I could move it around to either my kitchen or family room depending on where I wanted it. I ended up putting it in the family room for now. Happy H!!



I'm linking up to:

HookingupwithHoH

Comments

  1. very cute! I have a letter (from JoAnns too) that I'm waiting to do something with....thanks for the inspiration to just get it done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to agree... so much better than plain black. Cute flower and ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining our blog party over at Sassy Sites! I always love to see the fun blogs and cute stuff that everyone is working on! Come back next Friday... xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts