Tray Transformation

Well I made another stop the other day at the thrift store and found this lovely tray for only $1.00, who could beat that. It still had the Ross price tag on it half way peeled off. Isn't it lovely?



And here's another view so you can see the built in handles.



If you're into old fashion cars this would be a great little tray, but I had other plans for this little beauty. The black was a little scuffed on the edges so I went ahead and gave it another coat of black spray paint. I then had a picture of the Mt. Timpanogos Temple blown up that I got over at Lil' Luna - All Things Good and Mod Podged that in the bottom. Isn't it so pretty?



I decided to put it up on top of my kitchen cupboards for now. I just love these antique pictures.

Comments

  1. That looks amazing!! Such a pro job, I would have thought it came like that :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts