Thrift Store Find - Little drawers

Okay so I didn't get this posted yesterday as planned. Too many other things going on. Anyway, I found this cute little drawer thing last week. I just love drawers. The only problem with it was the color. I don't know about you but I thought it was just a dreadful color. But color is an easy fix. So for $1.50 I put it in my cart with my other finds.



Another thing that I really liked about this little thing-a-ma-bopper was the cute little knobby legs.



So I gave it a coat of some Kilz spray primer to easily cover the nasty green color and then added a coat of white spray paint. Looks so much better now.



I decided to put it in my youngest sons room to go with the whole white and blue decor. So here it is sitting just lovely on his cupboard.





So that's all my finds for last week. Don't ya just love spray paint and the change it can make.

Comments

  1. Kathy, that turned out WONDERFUL! I love that you chose white -- it looks beautiful! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Don't you just love finds like that??!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts